|On College Football 2019: Week 9 Preview|
DANIEL STAHLMAN* said:
|Almost 2 weeks later, and I finally watched my recording of the game. It's probably good that I didn...|
|On College Football 2019: Week 8 Preview|
|Great summaries of the games as usual, Ken. Penn State struggled in a lot of phases, but I was encou...|
|On College Football 2019: Week 3 Preview|
|Hey Ken. Glad you are back for another year of college football! As always, I appreciate the insight...|
|On College Football 2018: The End|
|I canít believe the regular season is over already.|
I love your remarks on fandom. Whenever I can, ...
|On College Football 2018 Week 11 Preview|
|Hey Ken, thank you for the Penn State coverage this year! I tried to comment earlier but the captcha...|
|Five Lessons: How to tell how old you are||Tuesday, 2009 October 27 - 5:43 pm|
|It's been a while since I've posted a "Five Lessons" blog. I kinda ran dry on interesting topics.|
Five signs you're a guy who's either under 25 or over 65:
1. Your pants are too big for you. Under 25: "These pants are gangsta. You're lucky I don't bust a cap in ya ass." Over 65: "These pants are comfortable. You're lucky I'm wearing pants at all."
2. You call people "son" even though they're not your son. Under 25: "I own your ass in 'Call of Duty', son." Over 65: "I own 200 shares of Standard Oil, son."
3. You know nothing about politics. Under 25: you don't know who your senator is, but you're pretty sure you voted for the other guy. Over 65: you don't know who the President is, but you're pretty sure things were better under Eisenhower.
4. You're a lousy driver. Under 25: you talk on your cell phone while driving. Over 65: you tried to make a phone call using the stereo while you were driving.
5. You wear a baseball cap that you got for free. Under 25: the cap probably says "ass" on it. Over 65: the cap probably has a picture of a bass on it.
Posted by Ken in: funnyhaha, interesting
|There are no comments on this article.|