Banner Logo
Home
The Real Kato
About Me
Twitter
Facebook
Frozen Lunches
Links
Dooce
Sweat Pants Mom
Secret Agent Josephine
Vindauga
Contact



Archives
Most Recent

2018 June
2007 September
2007 August
2007 July
2007 June
2007 May
2007 April
2007 March
2007 February
2007 January
2006 December
2006 November
2006 October


Categories
All Categories 

bloggers 
books 
commentary 
dating 
food 
funnyhaha 
interesting 
life 
movies 
music 
politics 
reviews 
science 
site-business 
sports 
style 
techwatch 
television 
theater 
travel 


Recent Comments
On New CBS Show Scorpion Riddled with Errors
e.* said:
also, 7a: disk-based backup targets don't work that way. you don't back up anything to one single so...
On New CBS Show Scorpion Riddled with Errors
Stephen J* said:
Wasn't planning on watching, now definitely won't.

19a: if the whole Ethernet cord to sportscar th...
On College Football 2013: Week 10 Preview
Ken said:
Update: Bryan Underwood is out with an injury. Umm, that's not good.
On It's Just (a) Lunch (Scam)?
kiki* said:
Run! Do not join this service! It is a waste of money. I was scheduled for several different dates. ...
On It's Just (a) Lunch (Scam)?
Informed* said:
Guys and women,

Amost everybody seems to be scammed by this company. Why then are they in business ...


<< Previous: NFL Recap | Next: Words Words Words, R... >>

Paris and Britney News
Tuesday, 2007 September 11 - 7:47 pm
Maybe I should forget this whole Michigan football thing and be a pop-star blogger.

In Paris Hilton news, Paris is suing Hallmark over this greeting card:



The odd thing about this lawsuit is that this image is probably getting far more attention in the media than it would have had she not sued... but also, now, no one on earth would buy this card, because everyone's already seen it. So really, it's a lose-lose situation for everyone.

And what about poor Britney Spears? After being roundly denounced for her lackluster performance at the opening of the MTV Video Music Awards, she's now enduring a second round of criticism about her less-than-perfectly-toned body.



Now sure, she's certainly not as skinny as she used to be. And maybe the standards of fitness are raised when she wears an outfit like that. But come on, she's not fat. In fact, in a highly scientific survey of seven of my male friends, 71% of respondents say she's "still hot". (The remaining 29% say that the level of "suck" in her new single "Gimme More" takes away any hotness she might have had.)

Honesty, I feel bad for Britney. She's clearly not the brightest girl in the world, and she was thrust into a life that was almost inevitably bound for a train wreck. How could you avoid going crazy when every aspect of your adult life has been thrust under a microscope, and you've never had any intelligent guidance from anyone who had your best interests at heart?

All that being said, I can't help but throw this out there:

Permalink  2 Comment   Bookmark and Share
Posted by Ken in: commentaryfunnyhaha

Comments

Comment #1 from Bake Town (Guest)
2007 Sep 12 - 12:22 pm : #
Nice work.
Comment #2 from John C (Guest)
2007 Sep 13 - 6:41 am : #
that is the first picture of Britney that I have actually liked. that girl (and most famous girls) are waaaay too skinny.

Comments are closed for this post.
Login


Search This Site
Powered by FreeFind